3.15.2009

Return of the Prodigal Daughter



via Fuzz

Sorry I've been so bad! I've been in Puerto Rico and completely irresponsible in all ways. However, I'm back and promise to get my act together. I just found these images at Fuzz - so fantastic. I also read the newest Interview over break. While the article on Mary-Kate Olsen has been the talk of the town, it was the images of Milla Jovovich that caught my attention. They are so gorgeous in absolutely every way. I never paid her much attention but she is now my new girl crush! Her attitude is so fantastic and she kicks ass...literally (Have you seen her in Resident Evil?) Anyway, I definitely suggest checking it out. I'll post vacay photos soon! - Puerto Rico is gorgeous but mostly I just loved being warm



via Interview Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment