3.29.2009

Oh Emma, So Jealous


Emma's Closet

I definitely need this outfit...and that balcony. I adore that bag. It's the perfect combination of quality leather, beautiful color and doctor's bag shape. I would haul my life in it. The dress is too cute too. I am trying to slowly add more color into my life. I figure navy is a baby step from black. And do you see these shoes? Honestly, do I even need to say a word. She sadly doesn't give any designer information and the blog's in Spanish. But really, the picture are enough.
In general this chic is awesome. Some of it is in English and her photography is absolutely beautiful. She has a great eye for mixing shapes and layering. Plus I would kill for her shoe collection.
I am also craving ethereal, floaty pieces in nudes - tans, peaches, blushes and off-white. I want to feel like a mix of little girl, seductress and a Jane Austen character. With style. Stay tuned to see if it is possible to pull that off.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love that look of her's you posted, definitely well put together, I'm inspired, thanks for sharing! <3

    xoxo,
    S-C

    ReplyDelete