3.28.2009




Faking Fashion

The lighting in these are just...wow. It leaves me breathless. She looks so ethereal and sensual and innocent all at once.
In local news, it's another dreary day - have there been any other types lately? I am so over this weather. It makes for a very lazy KK. On the plus side, it is excellent napping weather. I've been splitting my time between the studio, coffee shops and bed. I have plowed through more of Nin's diaries - it makes me long for that time period, when there were more formal gatherings and dances. When people had deep conversations instead of electronics. It just seems to simpler. But everything has its pros and cons - can you imagine life without internet?
I think mostly its just that I've been lonely - everyone I know has been incredibly busy. I am longing for deep conversations and have had a million different thoughts in my head with no way of expressing them. Do you ever just become filled with various fantasies of things that could happen? I have a million contradictory dreams of my future. With everything all in upheaval with life changes, the economy etc I am very disconnected and unsettled. But this is probably good for me, as all my life everything has been very planned and straightforward. It's time to mix it up and try crazy ass things.

No comments:

Post a Comment