3.02.2009

If I were A Man...




Via umitbenan.com

I'd be this guy. Seriously - Coolest. Old guy. Ever. I ran across him on Fuzz, which is an amazing blog. You should check it out! Anyway, he's the model for Umit Benan and so incredibly BA. If I were to come back as a man, (which really isn't a goal of mine, I swear), but if it happened, I'd have to be him. Okay, this probably will change tomorrow but for today - ya definitely him.
Who would you be?

The line itself is incredibly. I love the old school look mixed with a grunge-like feel. I could leave the long underwear look, but the suits are beautifully tailored and each piece looks so livable but pulled together. And as a bonus, if you are a crazy procrastinator like me, you can watch the designers beard evolve over 77 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment