3.22.2009

Bat-Shit Crazy

Had brunch with my girls today - It's so easy to forget how great goofy conversation with friends can be. I've been so unmotivated lately that it was nice to get out and about. I worked on my self portrait some and even went to the grocery! Big progress... One thing that arose during brunch was the phrase "Bat-shit crazy". It just so perfectly sums up a way of being that I can't get it out of my head. And yes...it does apply to me. But I embrace it. I've been so bored lately with life. I just feel like doing something ridiculous. Instead I'm stuck killing time and trying to force myself to do what I'm supposed to. If wish I had the courage to just leave it all behind and do whatever the hell I want. It's so easy to get trapped in a cell of your own making. I need toman up .

No comments:

Post a Comment