3.04.2009

Everyone Has a Down Day


via David Horvitz

I'm not really sure what's been going on with me lately. Today and yesterday I just felt...off. Everyone's had these days, when something just isn't right. Nothing horrible, or earth shattering has happened but you just can't quiet get into the swing of things -no matter how much coffee you drink. Trust me, I've tried. On these days there's nothing much you can do. One option is to follow the above suggestion. For me, it's putting on a fantastic pair of stilettos, listening to some music with serious attitude and trying to lose myself in some creative outlet.
We all have our little strategies. Some days they work and others they don't. However, as I try to remember, some days you float and some days you fly. You have to just ride the flow until there's that break in the universe which allows you to do something truly extraordinary.
Tomorrow I'm headed home for a few days before jetting off to Puerto Rico - I am so incredibly ready to be warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment