3.19.2009

I am a Bird Girl



I am currently absolutely obsessed with this song - I think I've listened to it like ten times in the past hour. Plus this girl is gorgeous. In other news I've been an absolute waste of space today. Besides class, I've basically just loafed. My excuse is that its incredibly dreary and rainy today. After class I wandered down to the tattoo parlor in the rain, stood there for 2o minutes and chickened out - I have such commitment issues but I keep getting hung up on the whole permanent thing. I think it's gonna happen eventually though cause I can't stop thinking about it.
In fact, I've been feeling kind of down. I can't quite put my finger on it but I think this week has just worn me down. Little things have been going wrong and I just feel off and schluppy. Plus I'm just plain tired. Yesterday my computer crashed and I spent hours in the computer lab praying for a miracle. Nothing is more stressful than a technology emergency. It happens to me too often (I have the touch of death for electronics) and am WAY too dependent on my laptop. Anyway, its fixed for now but I have a sickening suspicion that it's only a matter of time.
I also discovered cigarettesandhighheels today. It's fantastically superficial and dramatic. It kinda makes me feel like I could be that way and just not care. I overthink everything way too much. It's really a problem and makes me rather boring. But I'm sure all of you are sick of hearing me bitch and most likely have stopped reading a long time by now. To make it up to you I've posted some fantastic pictures... Enjoy!



Via Photodecadent

No comments:

Post a Comment