4.09.2009


Photodecadent

Boring post today: Not much to tell. Took an early morning train to Philly and hit up my favorite thrift store with very disappointing results. It was incredibly picked over - bah. Went to an antique store too and found a truly glamorous, porcelain inlaid vanity set: mirror, brush and comb.
I'm addicted to everyday elegance: things I use everyday. I love to be surrounded by beauty and would rather use my favorite things frequently, rather than lock them away for "special occasions". Objects in this category include not only fantastic clothes and accessories (but this is a MAJOR part), but good coffee, beautiful kitchenwares, luxurious blankets and lounge clothes, incense and candles. Just little things that make me happy and feel spoiled.
I hope you have a good weekend darlings. Wish me luck at my job interview tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment