4.14.2009

Konnichiwa My Lovelies


Among my many addictions is browsing Dropsnap. The featured individuals have such style and moxey - they aren't afraid to try new things and take fashion risks. I love the fearlessness of Japanese street style. They certainly aren't afraid to stand out and really commit to a look.We could all learn something from this individualism. If you're not living life on the edge, you're taking up too much room! Because all black is always chic.

Can you believe these shoes?

Farmboy, punk, hipster?


This dress manages to be somehow classic Japanese and modern at the same time.

I think I could live in that bag - LOVE. The nautical style, mixed with Oliver Twist, is fun too!
Dropsnap.jp

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Dropsnap before! Thanks for sharing that :D

    I like the farm/punk/hippie guy. He seems nice lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome - it is a fantastic site! I know, don't you just want to give him a hug!

    ReplyDelete