4.01.2009

I Want it Painted Black


Pretty Guide

As my entire wardrobe leans towards shades of black, its no shock that I love this collage from Pretty Guide. Other obsessions along these lines:
  • Chains, chains, chains - layered as necklaces, coiled as bracelets or wrapped as headbands. I've definitely been draping myself lately.

  • Studs: I haven't actually managed to locate any in my area yet. However, I've totally been inspired by some of the DIY style going on in the blog-o-sphere.

  • Black and white tie-dye: All of my previous, a.k.a. middle school, experience were in horribly tacky colors. I'm reconsidering my previous tie-dye prejudices if it's updated with a more stylish color.
  • My pants have been on strike: As in I no longer feel like wearing them after an endless winter of jeans. I've been leaning more towards skirts, cut offs, dresses and gi-normous tops with leggings. I may look like a hobo at times, but at least I'm unique!

No comments:

Post a Comment