4.03.2009

Feeling Oh So Burberry




Uber-unmotivated day. Ran errands with friends, baked a cake and wasted time. Tried to paint today - sat down for half an hour and it just wasn't coming. One thing I've learned, (the hard way), is that you can force creativity. You can make yourself work but sometimes it just won't come out right. Instead of wasting time, materials and sanity, it's best to just walk away. At times like this I never get anywhere anyway. However, this has been a hard lesson to learn, as I feel so guilty!
This holds true for getting dressed too. Some days I feel totally inspired and mix-match like a pro. Others, I either want to put no effort in or just can't seem to get it right. Today was a lazy dressing day, as demonstrated above. However, it was finally somewhat warm! I couldn't resist the cutoffs.

Sweater: Banana Republic, Cut-offs: DIY/donation bin creations, Boots: Etienne Aigner, Scarf: Bought in a hut in Zanzibar, Bag: Kenneth Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment