4.10.2009

Outfit Post!


BCBG Cardigan stolen from Mom, H&M Blouse, Pimkie Leggings, Steve Madden Flats, Paris Flea Market Scarf, Vintage Belt

Had my job interview this morning - went okay I think but who ever knows. Then I rewarded myself with coffee and reading magazines without paying - yes I am a recessionista. I finally read the infamous LOVE magazine, as well as 10 - I love fashion magazines. Two books that I definitely recommend checking out are Style Icons, a collection of photos, bios, and interviews with stylish originals from all over - artists, people from the fashion industry, designers etc. Another great (but expensive) book is the Atlas of Fashion Designers - overviews, runway shots and CVs of great designers. Fantastic images and a range of well-known to simply talented designers. Fantastic!

Also here is the vanity set I told you about yesterday! (Mirror, Brush, Comb)

2 comments:

  1. hello ma belle thnak you for your comment i love the editorials that you have here, haven't seen most of them!!!!

    gros bisous! ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. love cardigans and i really love your scarf!

    ReplyDelete